Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weight Loss Diaries of Alisha


            


Hi,
I am Alisha John, me and Aditi are very close friends....I gained 15 pounds of extra weight in past 1 year. I was very ignorant and I not even realized and I was 68kgs, which is very unusual for me as I was 50 kgs only.I am 5'4" and my body shape is curvy. My face looked big, I lost all the charm, my arms were huge. In my head I thought I am pretty.  But a few times people really said things to me for which I was not prepared and I was really hurt. I am all buckled up to loose weight now. The friends and my family were instantly ready to support me. I hired a trainer yesterday and I told this to Aditi. She encouraged me, but when I discussed my fears with her that I loose the discipline, many a times I get disheartened in the process and moreover I have no one to discuss my personal feelings about it, she suggested that I should start writing to communicate with the girls all over the world by writing blog as my weight loss diary.

I really loved the idea, so I am going to start writing a blog for "The Style Hymn" under the category Alisha's Weight Loss Diaries, in which I plan to discuss my feelings, my daily diet,my food habits, the tips which my trainer will suggest,(if you have particular doubts specifically let me know, I will get them answered) the exercise regime that I will follow. I know you are also lost somewhere like me, we share the same feelings and it will be nice to do it with my friends like you.... (yeah the readers with whom I wanna be best friends). We can share all about weight loss and we can loose the weight together. I will encourage you to post your comments which will keep me going.....

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alisha,I can really relate to you. I get hurt a lot of time. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very pretty and you don't need to loose weight.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alisha, i think its a great idea by Aditi. I will love to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First and foremost you are beautiful just as you are. Remember that. Loosing weight is most successful when your lifestyle is changed: like eating more healthily, drinking more water and being physically active. I find that exercising a little bit everyday and not eating a bunch of carbs (or if I do eat them, pairing some protein with them) makes the biggest difference. Also eating carbs in the morning rather than at night is helpful. Good luck. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alisha, the best of luck to you on your weight loss journey. I am also documenting my own weight loss journey. Remember that the only reason you should lose weight is if your BMI is too high. Having too much body fat comes with some serious health risks. Just be sure you aren't doing it for aesthetic reasons because you would not be doing it for yourself but for other people, and that would still leave you unhappy. I'm sorry to hear about the things that people have said. Some people are quite ruthless. You can do it!! I'll be keeping up with you and I hope you will do the same :)



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Megan: Thanks a lot darling!It means a lot to me. I really appreciate the way you encourage me, I hope this will keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Precious, I am following your blog now. Thanks a lot for your support, it means so much to me. I hope we both can really help each other. I sure need a lot of tips. Your blog is really nice!

    ReplyDelete