Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Be a Diva for Less

Hi Divas,
After my post about high end mixes mass market clothing, I am presenting few top picks from stores which are favorite of all the divas not just because of price but also because they have some very stylish pieces.I really love to go window shopping, I happen to stay at walking distance from a Mall, so, I am quite frequent, I love to go and try out pieces and search for upcoming trends in various shops. I never miss to go to these shops which not only have reasonable price , also very trendy and stylish clothes. The only problem I keep hearing my friends mentioning is how to select suitable outfits and put them together. So, here are a few top picks which are not only in budget but are also stylish and inspired by celebrities world wide.
Forever21 Cute TEE, $14.90 ,Get it Here!
Get into that New York state of mind with this crop top that features a graphic of the New York City skyline.



Animal Print Romper, $24.80, Get it here!


An enticing woven top with lightweight layers and an abstract inkblot pattern, $22.80
Find it here!




Silk Color Block Shift Dress, $32.80
here
Peplum dress,$22.80


Cute Floral TOp,$17.80


The Polka Dots,$17.80


White Feathers, $10.80


A Bit of Punk, $8.80


$19.50


Jewelled Top,$19.80


$22.90


$29.99


I hope you loved our fabulous finds. Let us know more about yourself fashionistas so we can present better stuff just for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Silk Shift Dress! Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete