Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fan's look # 2

Hey Stylo,
It feels so great that you girls like the blog so much. I love the way you interact with us and give me new suggestions. So, I am posting one more look by a lovely fan Maria Crawford, She describes the outfit as "Mix the Patterns", it has romantic opulence and a fifties chic look. But I feel its very modern and sexy. She further wrote that this dress can be worn to a beach, a weekend party or shopping trip. I hope you love it as much as I did. I will encourage all you creative style queens to send me more looks designed by you!!







Isaac Reina Red Leather Radical Large Frame Bag
$867
Large leather frame bag by Isaac Reina. Featuring a soft red lambskin leather finish with a square clip frame, a short top handle and an adjustable padded shoulder strap with embossed brand detailing to the interior

Alexandra Long T-Shirt Dress
Alexandra Long T-Shirt Dress
Cherry Ripe Necklace
£395.00
Cherry Ripe Necklace
Angie Gooderham Chunky Faceted Bangle
£25.00 £20.00
Angie Gooderham Chunky Faceted Bangle
ASOS AVE Canvas & Espadrille Lace Up Wedge
£60.00
ASOS AVE Canvas & Espadrille Lace Up Wedge
ASOS Oversized Button Stud Earrings
£6.00
ASOS Oversized Button Stud Earrings
Karma Red and Petrol Bead Bracelet
£10.00
Karma Red and Petrol Bead Bracelet











3 comments: