Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In Love with the Fall Colors

Hi Style Worshipers,
As the fall is not far away, the fall colors have begun to show up in the streets. The beautiful leaves on the trees, the flower just takes my breathe away. The beauty of those color pallets have been used by famous designers to become one with the nature. I just selected my favorites out of the pre-fall collection of favorite designers. My favorite designers being Nina Ricci, Phillip Lim, Givenchy, Derek Lam and this time's most favorite designer Diane Von Furstenberg, from whose collection I can't take my eyes off. I am presenting my favorites from these designers. So have a look!!


By Nina Ricci~



By Phillip Lim~



By Derek Lam~









Diane Von Furstenberg~














By Givenchy~
















No comments:

Post a Comment