Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kelly Connor's (The Vogue Fashion Assistant) Look For Less! 2

           Kelly Connor is a gorgeous Vogue girl who has an eternal style and I am her ardent lover!! On the popular demand, we bring you one of her most coveted looks for less. I think she is a charmer, I love her radiant skin as well her great hair, in her interview with Into The Gloss, she said "I like to consider myself pretty low maintenance—but of course that depends on who I’m comparing myself to! No matter what I do to my hair it basically falls straight so I rarely blow dry or style it. Frederic Fekkai Lifting & Texturizing Spray is pretty much it as I’m heading out the door. I am, however, quite particular about my color and Seth Silver at L’atelier has been doing my highlights since I moved to New York. He makes me feel like I’m still a California blonde even though I’m far from home (and very far from being tan!)."





              In this look, she is wearing a classic navy blazer from theory, I really loved the button style of the blazer, it reminds me of my school days. She says, "I like dressing preppy every once in a while. I am very inspired byVogue’s CFDA Fashion Fund winner Billy Reid and his amazing shop in the Bowery. It is like being in an old prep school library!"  
                    Here is the blazer which really matches hers and is worth far lesser than the Theory blazer, Make sure you buy a size bigger to give a boyfriend blazers look.


$42, Find it at ebay, click here..
Michael Kors skirt, $29,clickhere


Blue strip shirt,click here,$46





            She is carrying Alexander Wang bag. I love the slouchy leather and the studs. It looks very vintage, so I found a similar vintage bag for $20 only. 

Vintage Gianfranco Ferre bag, Click Here,$20


Vintage style studded handbag,$34.99
                    I loved the leather strap watch she is wearing along with the leather bracelet. Here is a link to my favorite one.

$19 only


leather bracelet at American Eagle,$15


I was in love with this bangle the moment I saw it, its a must have!!$24





               I did not like her shoes very much though I love the way she is wearing the orange strip socks with the boots, it gives a real carefree look. Here are our picks!!

$50
   
                
Socks





courtsery:Vogue, Into the glass for pictures and interview





              
Socks (see more tube socks), $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment