Hey, Fashionistas, if you want to write anything for our blog, we offer you the opportunity to become an Author of The Style Hymn, all you need to do is just EMAIL us at FANFASH19@GMAIL.COM, requesting author rights.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Emma Watson's Top 10 Red Carpet Moments!

I have been a fan of Harry Potter series fan since my childhood. I am so excited to see the last part and sad that the whole saga will eventually come to an end, I will miss the characters so much. Emma Watson is one of my favorites, I think she is very beautiful and sexy. I am loving her dark hairs so much.Here are her top 10 Red Carpet Moments.
At the premiere of Harry Potter.. wearing Oscar De La Renta



Alexander McQueen 
National Movie Awards at the Royal Festival Hall, September 2008



Rodarte 
Rodarte Private Dinner at Harvey Nichols, June 2009



Burberry 
London Fashion Week, September 2009 

Burberry 
London Fashion Week, September 2009





Marchesa 
2011 MTV Movie Awards, June 2011




Marchesa 
2011 MTV Movie Awards After Party, June 2011
The actress dazzled at a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 press event in a tiered Rafael Lopez cocktail dress and black Chanel pumps.  7 July, 2011



Christopher Kane 
The Late Show with David Letterman, July 2009



Vintage Ossi Clark 
UK Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, July 2009
By-Divya

3 comments:

  1. Wow!She is so beautiful.I am waiting for the movie...Hope to see her in other movies as well.

    ReplyDelete